Hotel is an attractive ski resort...
Hotel is an attractive ski resort rising from the authentic atmosphere of
Erzurum, a historical town in Eastern Anatolia.
The mountain, which is covered with snow for five months of the year, boast
Turkey's longest and widest range of pistes. The blend of challenging skiing
and beautiful mountain views makes for an exhilarating skiing holiday.
Dedeman Palandoken Hotel
is 5 km to Carsi, 60 km to Tortum Waterfalls,5 km to Cifte Minare, 45 km to
Narman Peribacalari, 20 km to Hasan Castle.
* Principal Restaurant:
Restaurant with open buffet, and a capacity of 500 people, open from 07:30
to 10:30 and from 12:30 to 14:30.
* Igloo Café: With a capacity of 100 people, serves snacks from 10:30 to
* Teleski Café: With a capacity of 100 people, serves snacks from 10:30 to
* Dedeman Café: Dedeman Café, located in the middle of skiing area, with a
capacity of 100 people, open from 10:30 to 17:00.
* Lobby Bar: With a capacity of 50 people, open from 16:00 to 01:00.
* Arzem Disco: With a capacity of 150 people, open from 22:00 to 04:00.
* Indoor swimming pool, ski slopes, 7 lifts with various lengths and ski
lessons, billiards room, television room, solarium, sauna, massage, fitness
and health club, dry cleaning and laundry are available in the hotel.
* There are 183 rooms in
the hotel. Direct dial phone, minibar, room service, satellite, hairdryer,
make up mirror and fire detector are available in the rooms.